martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Offer of loan between particular serious



Hello Mr and Mrs

This message caters to individuals , to the poor , or to all those who are in need of a loan particular to rebuild their lives .

You are looking for loan for either revive your activities either for the realisation of a project , either you buy an apartment but you are prohibited banking or your file at summer rejected at the bank. I am a particular I provides loans ranging from 5.000 to 500.000 to all persons able to meet the conditions .
I am not a Bank and I does not require many documents to trust you ,but you must be a person Fair , Honest , Wise and Reliable.
I grants loans to
people alive in all Europe and Worldwide( France , Belgium , Canada , Switzerland , Romania , Italy , Spain , Portugal ...). My interest rate is 2 % per year.
If you need money for other reasons , please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
I am available to meet my clients in a duration maximum 3 Days following receipt of your application form.
If you are interested, please contact me for more information.

More information : diazcwruben@gmail.com
Sr. Díaz C.W.Ruben
ofertaservicio.blogspot.com

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio